New Beginnings Preschool is a licensed, Keystone Stars, non-denominational Christian school. We are an equal oportunity provider open to any child between the ages of three and six years old who is toilet -trained. Our program is tailored to meet the needs of the whole child.
OUR PRESCHOOL STAFF
Sharon Leary, Preschool Director/Teacher
Ms. Sharon has been a certified teacher in Elementary and Early Childhood education for over 36 years.
Megan Brennan, Teacher
Ms. Megan has been a certified teacher in Elementary and Early Childhood education for 26 years.
We provide morning preschool.
Tuesday - Friday 9-12
Connect with us!
Preschool phone: 215-491-4722
Melinda Muller, Teacher
Ms. Melinda has been a member of our teaching staff for 11 years. She strives to provide a loving and nurturing environment for children to grow.
WE SEEK TO:
- Create an atmosphere where each child feels appreciated, secure and loved. Our mission is to help to develop the whole child.
- Develop in each child a love for learning, thus learning is always associated with fun! We believe this is necessary for the success of his or her furture education.
- Develop in the child, a positive attitude towards learning
- Make the child aware of God, His love for each child and His interest in the child's life. The use of puppets, Bible stories, flannel graph, movement and music, art projects and take-home papers help to reinforce the faith that is
being developed in each child.
- We understand that a parent's main reason for choosing a preschool is to ready their child for kindergarten. Our program's goal is the same - to prepare each child socially, academically, and physically for their formal education.
- Free play, cooperative games, show and share, taking turns, snack and lunch interaction.
- Outdoor play, music movement, self-help skills (buttons, zippers, shoe tying, buckles) fine motor skills
- In addition to our kinder-prep program, we also offer at no extra cost:
- A sequential program that includes music appreciation, theory, voice development and exposure and experimentation with instruments.
- Music movement and organized games associated with weekly themes.
- A weekly class with puppets, dramatic Bible stories, music movement, art projects and take hom papers that teach children morals and values